RNC Inc. is neither an employer or agent for employers or candidates using this website. As such, no responsibility for employment outcomes as a result of posting jobs on the website is assumed by RNC Inc.
Users assume all responsibilities for communications and outcomes of posting. As such, you agree to abide by the following when utilizing this website.
- Do not post copyright material unless you are the owner or have received written permission from a third party;
- Do not post trade secrets, unless owned or have consent by owner in writing to do so;
- Do not post material infringing on intellectual property of others or privacy/publicity rights of others;
- Do not post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing;
- Do not post sexually-explicit images, statement, or comments;
- Do not post advertisements, solicitations, chain letters or pyramids;
- Do not impersonate another person or entity;
- Do not post incomplete, false, misleading or inaccurate information;
- Do not post franchise, “club membership”, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity requiring payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of others, sub-distributors, or sub-agents;
- Do not post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or information or for any other reasons whatsoever.
Using Content Posted by Others
RNC Inc. does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted or expressed by users. You acknowledge reliance on material posted by other users are at your own risk in all manner whatsoever. RNC Inc. is a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information. RNC Inc. has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, RNC Inc. will investigate the allegation and determine in good faith at its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication and seek further remedy as RNC Inc. sees fit in their sole discretion. RNC Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility to users for performance or non-performance of such activities. RNC Inc. for the purposes of further understanding reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the website for violating the Terms and Conditions of our stipulations or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. RNC Inc. may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for RNC Inc. or may cause RNC Inc. to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its agreements, damage stakeholder relationships or other suppliers. The Job Posting Service acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities. RNC Inc. does screen the listings offered, but has no control over the quality, safety, or legality of the jobs posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. There are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, domestic or foreign nationals, underage persons, or people acting under false pretenses. Users assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through this website.
RNC Inc. cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release RNC Inc. (and our related corporations, together with our former, current, and future officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers) from claims, demands, and damages (contractual and extra-contractual, actual and consequential, direct and indirect, punitive) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information posted by users. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful, or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We advise you to use extreme caution and common sense when using this website at your own full liability in each and every instance.