Youth Matters Employment Program
An employment based program geared to youth, aged 15 to 30, seeking full-time work.
This program consists of 8-weeks of employment skills and job search based workshops, as well as a 12-week quality employment opportunity.
Participants work one-on-one with an Employment Consultant to set vocational goals, create a marketable resume and secure gainful employment.
Participants receive help to secure employment in the form of:
- Employment Counselling
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Interview Tips and Techniques
- Mock Interviews
- Self-Esteem and Confidence Building
- Health and Safety Training
- Job Search Support
- Job Development
- Employer Outreach
Participant benefits include:
- Financial support for eligible participants
- Short-term training and certification
- Connecting to Employers
- One-to-one support
- Job Retention support
Eligibility for the program:
- Aged 30 and Under
- Legally eligible to work in Ontario
- Unemployed and not currently in school full-time
Get In TouchContact us to learn more about our programs and services.
RNC Employment Services
Program offered in Toronto, Aurora and Mississauga via in-person and/or virtual participation.
Program is provided at NO cost to you!
Community Partner referrals welcome.