Empowering persons with disabilities in building fulfilling careers and accessing equal opportunities for success, this program is designed to secure gainful employment.
Through the program, participants will engage in a Vocational Assessment to help identify their strengths and develop a career action plan.
With the guidance of a Vocational Rehabilitation Counsellor, through one-on-one meetings and daily workshops, participants will receive understanding to return to the labour market and obtain a meaningful 12-week employment experience opportunity. Retention supports will be provided to help them maintain their employment.
- Access to Vocational & Work-based Assessments
- Employment & Essential Skills Focused Workshops
- Resume & Cover Letter Development
- Job Search Guidance & Interview Preparation
- Work Experience Opportunities
- Job Retention Supports
- Assistance to Access Career Specific Training
- Identify as having a Disability
- Legally entitled to work in Ontario
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Residents or Persons Granted Refugee Status
- One-on-One support and counselling sessions with a Vocational Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Job Development Support
- Access to Equal Opportunity Employers and Workplace Accommodations
- Exploring career options and developing life skills
- Establishing employment goals based on results of the Vocational Assessment
- Assistance to overcome personal barriers and move closer to the labour market
- Transition into employment focused activities
- Financial Supports for eligible participants
Get In TouchContact us to learn more about our programs and services.
RNC Employment Services
Program offered in the Greater Toronto Area and includes in-person and/or virtual participation.
Program is provided at NO cost to you!
Community Partner referrals welcome.