Employment Ontario Services
Supporting employer’s hiring needs by connecting them to qualified job seekers.
Finding the right employee starts here.
We work together to propel recruitment by providing employers with services and programs to support hiring needs at no cost. From pre-screening suitable candidates and forwarding resumes for consideration, to assisting with writing job descriptions, promotion of position openings through our online job board, facilitation of job fairs, and coordination of interviews, we aid you every step of the way. Hiring incentives and other financial supports are also available for eligible employers. As your labour market experts, we will provide you with the information and tools relevant to your human resource needs.
Let Employment Ontario
support your business through:
- Recruitment assistance that includes in-person and virtual hiring events, job posting creation and distribution through various means.
- Access to local, motivated job seekers who are pre-screened to meet your hiring needs.
- Financial supports to offset the cost of training or upskilling new employees prior to job-start, based on employer eligibility.
- Employment retention supports and services to ensure candidate success and employee maintenance.
- Apprenticeship information and coordination to receive incentives and supports for new hires.
- Employer focused workshops and guest speaker events to help you understand areas that may impact your business.
- Training plan development and support for onboarding new candidates.
Get In TouchContact us to learn more about our programs and services.
RNC Employment Services
Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm* *between 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm by appointment
**Excluding Statutory Holidays Hours may vary for special events and/or as posted